First Steps Playgroup
Do you have a child under 6 years of age and have any of the following concerns:
• Delays in their communications skills?
• Difficulty playing and engaging with their peers or siblings?
• Interested in a limited range of toys and activities?
• Delayed or unusual play skills?
Come and join us for a FREE playgroup with our experienced therapists and play leaders.
These are casual groups where parents/carers and other family members can come and talk to our experienced staff about their child and learn new information, while their child is learning new play and communication skills.
- Venue: Calista Child and Parent Centre
- Address: Harlow Road, CALISTA
- Day: every Monday during school term
- Date: Starting 6th May
- Time: 12.30pm - 2.30pm
Contact Stacey.Cole@autism.org.au for more information.